#47029 - The Culture of Gaming Vodcast - Ep 1 - 060322 - f. Wikedkhaleesi - 2022

1. Drop ID: #47029 - The Culture of Gaming Vodcast - Ep 1 - 060322 - f. Wikedkhaleesi - 2022

2. Community information: The Culture of Gaming started as a Twitter space, and evolved into a live broadcast hosted by Sara Jones (aka: The Luvjonze) at Twitch.

3. Nature of the event: Kick off show episode 1. The Culture of Gaming Vodcast is the home for discussions surrounding the evolution of gaming, with a goal to make it a safer, more inclusive space for everyone.

4. Distribution plan: Website

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? In hindsight i don’t think I picked best method for distribution. I’m doing a livestream and when I read the FAQ I took “live” as in a live stream. If this is not approved can you recommend the best method (secret phrase maybe?) and I can give it out during the 45 min stream. Thank you!

Hey @Luvjonze

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition since Website is not the appropriate method for your particular use-case. Website is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example.

For Twitter Spaces the best distribution method is Secret Word.

For Twitch streams, POAP.GG

When is your event?

Hi Fio!
Thank you! I realized after I had submitted and read further that it may have been denied.
My event is tomorrow night starting at 8PM EST. I have never heard of POAP.GG before and that sounds interesting!

1 Like

Good Evening,
I just signed up for Poap.gg. Not sure if I will be approved before my event tomorrow night at 8PM EST, but since I was not approved for the website, I think I will just do manual links for this first event and hope to initiate POAP.gg for future events. I am really excited about POAP.gg! I feel like that flew under the radar and it is going to be amazing for streamers!!! I will 100000% evangelize POAP because i absolutely love it and use it often!
-Sara

1 Like

Hey @Luvjonze

Awesome! Please submit a Mint Links petition to be reviewed by the POAP Curation Body :slight_smile:

Here’s a step-by-step guide: How Do I Set Up a POAP Drop? | POAP Help Center

Hey Friend,
I submitted a mint links request lastnight just to get ahead of the game.
If there is any way to expedite it to make sure its ready for 8PM EST tonight that would be amazing!
Here is the Event Name and ID: #47903 - The Culture of Gaming Vodcast - Ep 1 w. Wikedkhaleesi 060322

Thank you again for all your help!!
-Sara

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body