#46961 Awaiting Approval

1. Drop ID: #46961
  2. Community Information
    The OpenDAO Community snapshot to rename the PFP project0
  3. Nature of the event
    To rename out Lunar PFP Project by core contributor cborg.eth. If this was passed, a new name will be assigned, otherwise it will remain the same.
  4. Distribution plan
    Manual
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I submitted the request form, two days ago, no reply at all. This maybe the last way to solve the problem.

Hey @Dr.BTC

Snapshots are linked after the vote has finished :slight_smile:
Have you already set up the Snapshot plugin?

Hi Fio,
It is set up already. Just wonder why the POAP not linked anyhow?Can you help to solve the issue…

Hi Fio,
I am kind of toured by your guys! Why not make this process easier? I made the drop, submitted the request, then published the help post here. For one snapshot POAP setting up, it took so many energy? Pls look at what happened to the Galaxy, they have the OAT set up, the process is much friendly, much easier! Within 12hr, sometimes even within 4 hrs, the artwork is done!

You guys really need to think about it seriously.

Btw, I am an active contributor of OpenDAO, some guys already proposed to use OAT instead of POAP.

Hey @Dr.BTC

As I mentioned, Snapshots are linked after the vote has finished.

POAP is a public service for the preservation of memories. Curation is a manual process, it requires deep research on what the communities are doing, the nature of the event, how the drop is conducted, etc.

You can learn more here: Introducing the Curation Body. What does a decentralized organization… | by Isabel Gonzalez | POAP | Medium

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body