#46913 #46914 #46915 Urgent request for approval of POAP (Live event happening on 2 Jun)

1. Drop ID #46913 #46914 #46915

2. Community information
    We are from Schroders, a global investment manager that helps institutions, intermediaries, and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfill their ambitions, and prepare for the future.

3. Nature of the event
    We will be holding a conference to share pivotal trends for the new future such as sustainable investing and we will like to give out 3 different POAPs as proof of attendance and also as a reminder of the importance of sustainable investments (each POAP represents an environmental goal and will be given at different juncture of the event as we cover the topic relevant to the specific environmental goal)
    We’ve issued a similar POAP drop for our conference in Singapore earlier this week and we hope to be able to do the same for this upcoming conference happening in Malaysia

4. Distribution plan
    We will be distributing POAPs by sharing the QR code on screen at the event venue itself which will need to be captcha activated.
    Event date: 2 Jun 2022
    No. of POAPs: 400 each
    There will be about 400 guests attending the event. We will advise them not to spread the QR code to external parties not invited to the conference.

We hope this request can be approved by 31 May so we can do a trial to ensure the QR code is working before the actual event. Thank you so much & hope to hear back from you soon.

Hey @joyruiqi

Thanks for the info!
Are you familiarized with the POAP Magic Dispenser?
It’s the safest distribution method for IRL events :slight_smile: It converts the mint links into a dynamic QR code.

Guide here: How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Hi @Fio

Thanks for sharing! Yes I’m aware of that. I’ve already created a website & generated the QR code. Just pending final approval on the POAP and we’re ready for the event! :smiley:

Hi @Fio

Just checking in again to see if you have any updates for me regarding the approval of my POAPs listed. Let me know if you need more information from me… Thank you!! Really appreciate it if you can get back to me asap as the event will be happening in less than 2 days’ time.

Hey @joyruiqi

I’m sorry, but Website is not an appropriate method for large events. Websites are appropriate for small-ish events, in real life, with short-ish mint windows. Usage outside this framework will tend to result in exploitation (farming of the POAP) because anyone can take a pic of the QR and share it on social media.

That’s why I suggested the use of the Magic Dispenser.
Can you please update your petition?

Hi @Fio

Oh i see… Sorry I wasn’t familiar with this. I’ve requested for the mint links on my end. Is there a way to expedite the process so I can receive the POAP mint links and set up the magic dispenser in time for the event?

Hi @Fio

Seeking your urgent input a our event starts tomorrow and ideally we’d like to get this approved in a few hours to ensure everything is running smoothly! Can we get approval for our POAPs if we amend the ‘end date’ for our website to 3rd june 2022 - just wanted to clarify that our event is only for 1 day, on 2nd june - we had put 1st July 2022 as a buffer.

We also had a similar event with POAPs #45661 #45659 #45656 where we used website distribution for 300 pax conference and it was approved, without any issues. We made an announcement to remind everyone that the QR codes shouldn’t be spread to others outside the event.

We had already planned this event to work for QR code website distribution and using other methods would jeopardise the flow as we don’t have enough time to make alternative arrangements - hope you can understand and help to approve our POAPs!

Hi @Fio,

Sorry I just saw that 100/400 mint links have been approved for each of my POAPs - we’ll use this mint link distribution with magic POAP dispenser then! As our event is starting on 2nd June (SGT) i’m wondering if you’re able to approve the remaining 300 mint links for each of our POAPs by today? or at least provide 200 more mint links? As we’re expecting quite a packed hall for our conference tomorrow.

Thanks so much!

Hey @joyruiqi

Curators made a positive review for 100 mint links each.

If you run out of POAPs, you can request a top-up :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but we can’t make a positive review for the website. You’ve already shared the website link here on the forum, which is public :frowning:

Let us know if you have any questions.

all the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio, thanks for the update, just requested for 300 mint links for each of our 3 POAPs cause we’re expecting more guests! Would be great if it could be approved as soon as possible since our event starts 2nd june (SGT)

Hey @joyruiqi
Thanks for your patience.

I’ve checked the gallery and see

Hope you enjoyed your event!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.