#46774 Awaiting Approval

1. Drop ID: #46774
  2. Community information
    Web3 Onboarding course centering BIPOC & LGBTQ+ (website: https://takeupspace.io/)
  3. Nature of the event
    Live training session as part of our educational series. Attendees will be rewarded with the POAP for their attendance.
  4. Distribution plan
    Manual & QR code to website on screen at the end of the training session.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have no idea.

:ocean::wave: :rainbow:@HanTUS

Question! This is an In person event?

Are you familiar with the POAP Magic Dispenser?
It is more secure than using POAP.webiste
POAP Magic QR Video Tutorial
https://qr.poap.tech/#
https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5908960-how-do-i-set-up-the-magic-poap-qr-dispenser-to-distribute-mint-links-via-unique-qr-codes

It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries

Hi this is an online live webinar. So we will be directing people to the website after the session to claim their poap. @frankie

@HanTUS

Can you not display the Magic QR dispenser via your stream?

If you can show the audience a webpage, you should have no issues displaying the dispenser.

It is more secure + will generate and display new QR code after each individual scan.

Issue is that not everyone is going to be on the live stream. In my original request I detailed that people will be catching up on the the live recording as we have a global audience so I don’t think that would work. If the website link could just be approved now as the event is starting in 2 hrs that would be great. @frankie

If the magic dispenser can work even with people watching the recording then Ill go ahead and set that up

The drop also hasnt been approved yet so I can’t use the magic dispenser which requires the txt file that is sent in the confirmation email according to the instructions.

:wave:@HanTUS

Please create a request for Mint-links & we will be able to give them a positive review for use with the Magic QR dispenser.

https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5802657-how-do-i-set-up-a-poap-drop

We do not allow POAPs to be distributed for watching past live streams.
Please refer to POAP.gg for the best livestream POAP solution for
Twitch & Youtube livestreams.

For future time sensitive requests, please submit during a week day M-T To ensure that
we have enough time to review your request.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I think theres a misundersanding. We are not live streamers. The link you sent was for twitch and youtube.

We are running a live online training event via zoom. Those who can attend the live session will then follow to the website to obtain their poaps. Those who are catching up have to provide extra information which we manually approve then send them the website link which will also be gated, to obtain their poap. Neither of the solutions you offered will work in this scenario.

The website link plus the manual approval from out staff is the best way to distribute the POAPs in this circumstance. If this can be aproved ASAP please. The event I submitted the day after this one has been approved no worries @frankie

It’s definitely going to be after the event now for every participant as the event starts in 20 mins. So if you can let me know once the website has been approved I can go through our manual checks & send to confirmed participants to obtain their POAP for attending.

Hey @HanTUS

Thanks for the info.

Websites are appropriate for small-ish events, in real life, with short-ish mint windows. Usage outside this framework, particularly in virtual environments, will tend to result in exploitation (farming).

In this case, Mint Links would be the best option (I see you’ve already received a positive review for 120 mint links :slight_smile: )

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi! I’m waiting on approval for #47676 for an event this evening and it’s been more than 24 hours. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance!