#46737 Request for permission / Axelar Chinese community and moonbeam Chinese community hold joint AMA

1. Drop ID :#46737
  2. Community information:
    https://twitter.com/MoonbeamCN/status/1528255158957666304
    Axelar Chinese community and moonbeam Chinese community held the first joint AMA. In order to commemorate and reward those community members who actively participated in the event, we chose to distribute poap. Having poap represents your participation in the joint AMA and you are an active community member.
  3. Distribution plan
    We collected questions on Twitter and telegrams before the event, and all selected and answered questions will receive poAPS, as will all community members who freely ask questions at the end of the event
  4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I don’t know. I didn’t get a reply in 24 hours

:ocean: :wave:@lovecity

Unfortunately, your request has been reviewed with negative results due to duplicate artwork .

The Curation Body has reviewed this artwork in another event request few days ago.

Please update your artwork.
At the least add clearly visible Date + Title text around the POAP

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

It should be noted that both I and the user who applied last time were axelar Chinese community administrators. In the last application, he was rejected because there was too little relevant information. Because his English was not very good, he wanted me to reapply.

Now what should I do? Should I submit again after modifying the picture?

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.