#46552 - OVER <> BRANDVERSE - Flex your wearables in AR - DROP REQUEST through Poap.delivery

Hello,

please approve the drop request for #46552 - OVER <> BRANDVERSE - Flex your wearables in AR.

I uploaded a list of 260 unique addresses. We got the addresses through a form, placed inside our Discord, during our AMA with OVER. We had around 300 people following the AMA and basically all of the filled the form. We requested for each address also the Discord username, in this way we made sure to avoid POAP farming.

Other than requesting the POAPs through POAP.delivery I requested also 30 unique links, this is for around 10 people that had problems filling the form, plus we need some more in case someone else have problems in claiming (which happens often with this numbers).

Please approve this request.

More info about Brandverse here, we are working closely with the POAP team, and we just love what you are doing:
https://twitter.com/BrandverseNFT
http://brandversenft.com/ (new site will be released this week)
LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn

We love POAPs and we are using them to engage our community in our activities and AMAs.

Thank you

:wave:@Siberia7922

Unfortunately, your request has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Your event was heavily farmed.
Farming means your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

To avoid farming in the future, we insist that you make use of the Bankless Degen Bot for your AMAs + Community Calls

For Discord:

For Twitter Spaces:

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Frankie, this is totally understandable.
I checked the file with the address and I think you are right.
I wanna thank the POAP curators for this negative review, we will check the bot you suggested and use it the next time.
We truly understand the value of poap, and I strongly agree that farming goes completly against the concept of poap.

I am sorry for this, and I am glad you stopped it and didn’t approve the drop.
I’ll follow up if I have any question regarding the bot.

Thank you

We will use the Discord Bot the next time.

Thank you

2 Likes