The event’s will be held each Monday on our Discord Server
    Discord
    Our Server is in future protected by guild.xyz
    Harmony Community DAO
  3. Nature of the event
    Our weekly Town Hall Meetings
  4. Distribution plan
    through our discords for verified user
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    May because I prepared all Events for June in one time, so 5 events within 4 minutes created

:wave: @stakeridoo

Your past events have been heavily farmed :farmer: :farmer: :woman_farmer: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: Farming means. The individuals minting your POAPs typically mint as many POAPs as possibly, with the hopes they can extract value out of them at a later date.

Curation Body wants to prevent this.

Going forward we insist on use of one of the following distribution methods.
This will insure only your engaged community members receive your POAPs!

poap.gg is used to distribute POAPs to viewers engaged with live Twitch + Youtube streams.

The Bankless Degen Bot for Twitter spaces is great for AMAs
https://docs.bankless.community/degen/degen/premium-features/twitter-spaces

Bankless Degen Bot for Discord Community Calls
https://docs.bankless.community/degen/introduction/welcome

Please let me know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Fully understand :pray:

We lately activated the Guild.xyz Guard to protect our Home Server from “The individuals minting your POAPs typically mint as many POAPs as possibly, with the hopes they can extract value out of them at a later date.” I was also observing this and as a first step we activated it to protect us from those individuals

Also I had a look earlier into Degen Bot which we will consider to implement aswell :clap:
But to go further from now we would like to see how the Guard will have an affect before implement Degen Bot.

Thanks for your answer and your curated help :handshake:

Will the drop links still be created?

through the Guild.xyz Guard we secured our meeting today on our Discord very well. Because I had no minting links I collected 0x address over a form and got 14 entries and all look solid

@frankie as we held one of those POAP events yesterday how to go forward? :pray:

@frankie as I collected the attending people from the #46539 I created a secret word to distrub it. Also for #46540 (the Event tomorrow) I just created a secret word.
I think with the Guild.xyz Guard we was able to protect us further from that individuals, looking forward for a approval :pray:

@Fio or @frankie can you help me out in here? Please :pray:t3: 3 of those 5 events already happened

Hey @stakeridoo

Sorry for my late reply.
Can you please contact the POAP Customer Support team?

They will help you with petitions + distribution methods.