#46374 VitaDAO POAP for voting on VDP-5 funding proposal

1. Event ID: #46374

2. Community information

1. Nature of the event
  • This is a POAP for all our community members that voted on this critical funding proposal and helped move longevity research forward with their vote.
    We plan on doing this for further important funding proposals of the DAO in the future.
  • We’re not a completely new POAP issuer since we are already using POAPs for our current funding proposals as well (e.g. this one: POAP). Before moving to Snapshot voting we had a different governance mechanic (on-chain) so we want to give out POAPs for milestone “legacy” proposals as well.
  1. Distribution plan
  • All the votes for this proposals were done on-chain. So we were able to get a list of voters by creating a query on Dune Analytics. We want to use this address list for distribution.

:ocean: :wave: @schmackofant

It seems you have created your POAP, but have not submitted your drop petition.

https://poap.gallery/event/46374

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Snapshot
Please submit each request through the following Google Form → POAP Snapshot Proposal 🔗 Request

1 Like

@frankie
Hey thanks for the quick reply. I’m not sure what you mean, I thought this discourse thread was the petition? What am I missing?

BTW: This is not a request for a Snapshot POAP drop, but for our legacy on-chain voting system

Hey @schmackofant

The petition is made on the POAP admin panel.

It seems you submitted a petition, but for 0 POAPS.

Can you please check that?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes that is true. Per my initial post we don’t want to distribute this via codes, but instead via an address list. I thought this was something custom that the team has to help me with so I described it in my post.

What are the next steps to get this POAP created & claimable?

Oh ok! :slight_smile: So you want to distribute via Delivery.

Here’s a step by step guide:

1 Like