#46356 - POAP Brainstorm Approval Request

2. Reason: Internal team brainstorm

3. Background: We are thinking of different ways that POAPs could be used. In order to get the team understanding how they work, we want to issue a POAP for the meeting so that everyone uses a wallet to claim. This will help them wrap their head around how they work

4. We want to distribute by minting link / magic QR code. We will have some people in person but think a QR scanning would be easiest

:wave: @Ceo108

Who are you guys? Can you provide social info? Why are you using the POAP.FR logo?

1 Like

Hi frankie – appreciate the help!

I am using this for my internal team at work. Don’t want to share info until we decide to use POAPs officially. This meeting is to get people to understand the idea.

Honestly, didn’t know that was the POAP France logo. Just wanted to include a general POAP logo in the design. Happy to switch to something else if that is what is holding this back.

:ocean: :wave: @Ceo108

Please Create a new drop with neutral artwork for 5-10 Mint-links

Please mark drop as private ( This is needed for test drops)
Then, post your new Event ID as a reply in this thread.

These resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This isn’t exactly a test drop. It is going to be a meeting with 50 people that will be brainstorming on POAPs and we want to test out distribution methods like it is a public public.

I will resubmit with new artwork.

Just resubmitted with new artwork: #46849

Hey @Ceo108

Thanks for the info.

How do you plan to distribute the POAPs?
Can you please add any info related to your community/company? Any website or social links?

Planning to use POAP mint links.

As for the organization, we are a company in NYC that are experimenting with poaps but don’t want to put it out there yet

Hi - following up here

:wave: @Ceo108

Can you edit your POAP description.
Please add more detail about your brainstorm sessions + some details about your org.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie,

I added a longer description. We will be explaining POAPs, how they are used, why they are important and how the community has built on top of them.

Again – we are not able to share the details about the organization yet, but want to use this POAP to illustrate to the group the way that they are minted and give a majority of them their first POAP.

The meeting is coming up quickly and we want to test the minting process beforehand. Is there anything else you need from me before approval?

Realized I didn’t tag you. Following up

Hi - can anyone help here? Still waiting on approval after the revision requested

Hey @Ceo108
Thanks for your patience.

Curators have already made a negative review of petition #46849 since the first petition had the POAP.fr artwork and it was confusing.
We already explained the situation so they’re aware of the context. Can you please submit a top-up petition of #46849?

No problem. I appreciate all your help. Will submit now

Updated the drop and requested 50 additional codes. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you again!!

Hey @Ceo108

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Just got it - thank you for all of your help. Really appreciate it!

1 Like