#45799 TYRA Talks Secret Word Appeal

1. Drop ID: #45799 - TYRA Talks - 0528 糖尿病患的新選擇 — 我們如何能透過電腦模擬篩選出有潛力的胰島素藥物?

2. Community information
    This is our website. This is an organization hosting online talks almost every weekend. You can find a routine updates (usually once a month) of talk announcements on the blog. This POAP corresponds to 5/28 徐瑋澤 (Wei-Tse Hsu) Developing computational screening methods for identifying O-glycosylated insulin analogs with improved properties for oral delivery

3. Nature of the event
    Young researchers are sharing knowledge and cutting-edge discovery through our seminars. The online talk meeting links were distributed to those who RSVP. There are usually about 20-100 audiences. These are usually 45 minutes talks followed by 15 minutes Q&A.

4. Distribution plan
    We will announce the Secret word after each talk to the attendees.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I guess this is because of the Chinese title of this POAP. The original English title of the talk is too long so we chose to use the Chinese version. The Chinese title could be translated into “the new choice for diabetes - how can we find the next insulin drug using computational simulation”
    or
    maybe its because the original secret too easy, we changed it from “insulin” to “MD_insulin_0528”, please consider it. Thanks!

:ocean: :wave: @chenhsieh

我[真歡喜佮你熟似 ( Wǒ zhēn huānxǐ gé nǐ shú shì)

Question! You used a University of Georgia Email?Just curious to your association with UGA
When you Doctoral is with University of Colorado Boulder.
Undergrad with National Taiwan University?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Nice to meet you too @frankie

Nice catch! let me provide some context:

Our organization is the Taiwanese Young Researcher Association, TYRA. We are hosting online talks almost every week. I am 謝晨 (Chen Hsieh), the IT group convener. I took the initiative of issuing POAP badges to the audiences who attend our online talks. You can find me being one of the conveners at the very end of this page:

Yes, I am currently a Ph.D. student at the University of Georgia! However, I am not the speaker of this talk! The POAP is about the talk and the speaker.

For this POAP #45799, the speaker is 徐瑋澤 (Wei-Tse Hsu). He is a Ph.D. student at the University of Colorado Boulder and had his undergrad at National Taiwan University. Yeah, We look kinda same but we surely got different names.

I hope this clarifies things. We are planning to use POAP for this purpose regularly with similar distribution methods and amounts. Would you please let me know the reason for this one being held so that we can avoid making the same error, create better POAPs and reduce the loading of the curation body?

:wave: @chenhsieh

Thanks for the context!

Only keep your Secret claim window open for the duration of your event.
( Main reason for hold)

Please change your Secret-word. ( This is a public forum!)

Good tip is to something unrelated to your event like ILovepuppi3s
( Adding a capital & a number is an additional step, but not necessary)

Complete these 2 steps & we will be able to make a positive view your secret-word.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks @frankie for the information

My bad! I changed the duration to the window between the end of the talk to the end of the QA.

I made up an un-related Secret-word!

Please take a look again!

hi @frankie this is not my petition, please refer to POAP for ReFi Portugal for EthicHub for my petition. Also I changed the dates so now it should work.

:wave: :ocean: @chenhsieh

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

:wave: @PGCL
Your request has been reviewed in your existing thread, wishing you the best.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body