#45365 - Warner Brothers' Bat Cowls NFT Trivia POAP

2. Community information
    discord.gg/batcowls https://twitter.com/batcowls

3. Nature of the event
    My client(DC Comics/Warner Brothers’ Bat Cowls NFT project) is interested in issuing POAPs for our trivia nights. We want to reward the community for their participation and they have all been super hopeful and excited to bring POAPs in to our project/community.

4. Distribution plan
    I am planning on distributing these directly to our top trivia 100 trivia participants over the course of several weeks

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have not received an approval after 24 hours and need to get this approved ASAP, as our trivia is being held tomorrow.

Hey @Bgames

Are there any possibilities to request this POAP with a Batcowls official email?

1 Like

Hey, I don’t believe that is doable. I’m a subcontractor of a contractor working for DC essentially.

I’m the community manager for the Discord, if you want to hop in the Discord server linked and DM me to verify, we can do that?

:wave: :ocean: @Bgames

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results for 200 Mint-links :star2: :dizzy:

Please create a top-up request for additional Mint-links as you need them.

The curation body would like to review the success of your distribution before issuing more POAPs.
We want to make sure that these are sent to your most engaged community members.
If the current method isn’t working, we will recommend another :white_check_mark:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.