#44852 - Still haven't received approval after a week of waiting (this isn't the first POAP I've created & this POAP follows the guidelines so I'm confused as to why it's taken so long!) - Please help! I've

• Drop ID: #44852

• Community information & Nature of the event: We believe that education is key in fostering a thriving indexer community and to that end, we put a lot of time, effort & care into running a key venue called Indexer Office Hours, the town square for the indexer community! This is a weekly gathering in the Graph Protocol Discord that happens every Tuesday at 5pm - 6pm (UTC). At Indexer Office Hours (IOH), we update our community of indexers on the latest protocol developments as well as upgrades to the most important repos relevant to them. We’re fortunate to be working alongside some of the most talented developers & researchers in the web3 space and so every week we organise a fireside chat with a guest from the graph community to discuss topics that are relevant for indexers. If this sounds interesting to you, please do join us for the next IOH episode! You can follow us here to be informed on when the next one is happening & you can watch previous ones here on our YouTube channel.

• Distribution plan: We share a secret word at the end of the community call and people will claim via the POAP app - example: Indexer Office Hours #60 - YouTube Skip to 53:54

• Why do you believe this petition is being held? I received an automated email saying the following: " it seems like you mistakenly used the same artwork as your last event, which is why we reviewed your petition negatively." I want to clarify that it’s not the same artwork! It’s very similar but the number increments every week e.g. 60, 61, 62 etc. as we share a POAP weekly with our community and want that consistency over the weeks!
    Please help as I can’t respond to that no-reply email

Another request: #46109 - urgent request please! needs approval asap!

Here’s the artwork for this POAP - please help with approval
POAP_IndexerOfficeHours_v61

@Fio & @frankie - any thoughts on the above?

Issue has been resolved - no need to respond here, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wave: @AbelsAbstracts.eth

Please let us know if you have comments, questions or queries.

Check out the following resources.
They are more secure forms of distribution & easier to manage.

POAP.gg for Twitch + Youtube
as well as the Bankless DeGen Bot for Discord & twitter distribution.

Discord

Twitter Spaces

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.