#44566 Request for approval of POAP

Event ID: #44566

Description: We are from the LKS Faculty of Medicine, the University of Hong Kong (HKUMed). We’ve built our virtual campus in Decentraland earlier, and since we’re now continuing with our 135th anniversary celebration, we would like to give out POAP to our current students and young alumni as a celebration and prove of attendance.

Event date: 30 May 2022 - 30 Jun 2022
Distribution method: by POAP Machine (we will distribute the mint links to our target audience, together with internal promotions)
No. of POAP: 500

We hope this request could be approved soon. Thank you so much!

:wave:@amywwt

For in person events we recommend use of The Magic POAP QR dispenser
A secure & ease way to make sure attendees receive their POAP
How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Delivery would be a great method, especially having a list of all alumni info.
( Just request Meta-mask wallets addresses or equivalent or linked ENS domains.

We have positively reviewed this event for only 100 Mint-links.
The Curation Body wants to be sure that only your attendees are receiving this POAP.
Distributing these POAPs in any other way would create farming risks.
(Claims from Minters who are not alumni & are only trying to extract value from your celebration)

You should have the contact information of current students & young alumni.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions, or queries!

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks Frankie!

Good to know that 100 Mint links for this POAP is positively reviewed :clap:

While we are exploring the delivery methods that you suggested, actually I was wondering that I didn’t receive a drop creation confirmation email after submitting the POAP drop request (checked spam folder as well), and therefore do not have the edit code as well. May I know if there’s anything I can do about it, in case there is something wrong in the system, or I accidentally inputted a wrong email address?

FYI my email address: amywwt@hku.hk

Thanks a lot!

Hey @amywwt

Thanks for the info!

So you didn’t receive the confirmation email or the email with the mint links?
Did you check the Promotions folder?

Hello @Fio :wave:

Unfortunately yes, I checked the promotions and spam folder as well but didn’t receive either the confirmation email or the email with the mint links. Any chance that the curation body can resend the emails or is there any other thing that I can do? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My email for the drop request: amywwt@hku.hk

@amywwt :wave: :wave:

Can you provide any other email to send you the mint links?

@Fio Sure!

Please try send to this email: chiyeung.yau@hku.hk
It would be great if you could let us know once the email is sent so we can check the mailbox accordingly.

Thanks so much!

Email sent!

Let me know if you received the codes :slight_smile:

@Fio Mint links are well received!

Big thanks for the help :smile:

1 Like