#43824 - Top up mint links and Secrets !12 May!

1. #43824 - Decrypting Disruptive Tech & Their Implications: Coinllectibles X Singapore Global Network
  2. Community information
    Conference partner, Singapore Global Network, has about 260 people registering the live event.
    Community Size
    1.7K https://www.youtube.com/SingaporeGlobalNetwork
    29.7K https://twitter.com/sgglobalnetwork
    9K LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn
  3. Nature of the event
    Join the Singapore Global Network, SGInnovate and IMD Business School in this virtual webinar as we dive into the world of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and NFT-insanity to engage in debate, understand viewpoints across the globe, and dispel myths.
  4. Distribution plan
    I want to have 160 Secrets for the live attendees. Another 100 mint links for those who will join their community: funding programme, and memberships.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    NA

:wave:@wyl

Unfortunately, your drop has been reviewed with negative results.
Your previous drop was heavily farmed and had a tweet/instagram post that was a clear engagement farming. ( Offering a POAP in the hopes of increased social engagement.)
Farming means your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie,

Thank you for your follow-up.
Do you mean they are two different farmings, right? “previous drop was heavily farmed” is from the Secret Word delivery? “a tweet/instagram post that was a clear engagement farming”, I understand this, and I will adhere to the community value of POAP.

What do you suggest for the first problem: “previous drop was heavily farmed”, I guess it is the Secret Word delivery. I hope to drop POAPs to live attendees, but some might have never heard of POAP. As our virtual event is recorded and posted on SM. I guess some people just find the recordings and the secret words.

Lastly, I want to know “previous drop was heavily farmed” means a wallet holding more than one POAP or the same collection holders holding this POAP and the POAP from our previous events?

Thank you!
Wan

@frankie @BigDao @guanny
Hope to understand better: “previous drop was heavily farmed” means a wallet holding more than one POAP or the same collection holders holding this POAP and the POAP from our previous events?

I just requested more POAP using a Secret Word for #43824
Solely for this online event:

We have 260 registrations at this point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.