[43540 and 43541][May 10, 2022][websites]

1. Drop IDs: 43540 and 43541
  2. Community information
    FloriNouns - @FloriNouns on twitter, student project of @profwerder
  3. Nature of the event
    the students and I created an NFT collection called FloriNouns. Another student group created a game that will be given to our holders via a mintgate link.
  4. Distribution plan
    In the game they built in a spot for the POAP qr code for certain significant levels – level 25 and level 97. (we were founded in 1997, 25 yrs ago) players can scan it if they get through those levels.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I chatted with Amanda and I totally understand the concerns of the original submission. I have updated both the drop request and the website requests so that the expiration date is now May 31 and I have reduced the number of codes for each (97 for the first level 25, 25 for the second level 97). We understand the concern that the qr code link might be shared outside the game but due to the limited access and small community this will be, I do not foresee that being an issue. I had set it for a longer expiration originally thinking that it might be a while before holders had a chance to play but definitely see that we don’t need to do that especially with fewer codes.

Alternatively, we could require some kind of proof and then deliever codes directly but with so many extra steps, I think this might cause user frustration. Ideally, when they hit the level, the QR code pops up and they scan to get the POAP if they were one of the first to do so.

Thanks for considering this appeal. We are hoping to release the game later this week.

Hey @kellyhaglund

I’m closing this thread since Amanda is helping you through another channel.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body