#43284 - Metal Monday #2

2. Club Lewwt in Decentraland
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Rocking with friends!
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. POAP Dispenser located at Club Lewwt.
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. I think the request slipped through the cracks as I have received tomorrow’s links already.
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey there! Event is live now. Would be amazing to get a quick confirmation and push! Cheers!

I suppose I will dispense at a different event. I would still like these links please. Thank you!

Hey @3rdEyeVisuals

Sorry for the delay.

What do you mean by “I suppose I will dispense at a different event”?

I can dispense this upcoming Monday! I host Metal Monday every week :slight_smile:

Hey @3rdEyeVisuals

How do you verify participation? And how do you plan to distribute the mint links?

Hey Fio, I verify participation through the means of a physical verification where you have to be on certain assigned parcels in Decentraland to claim. If not on these assigned parcels you cannot claim. I assign the verification to the parcel that contains the POAP Dispenser. The Dispenser itself is also coded with a Captcha Bot that requires you to enter a Captcha phrase when requesting a link. I always add the delivery method in my initial request as well. Should I be also adding the verification system in place? Thanks!

Hey @Fio, should I just create a new request? The event is tomorrow night. I would like to just get these claim links.

Hey @3rdEyeVisuals
Thanks for the patience.

Sorry I’m confused. Do you have a list of the participants of Metal Monday #2?

@Fio It is an open event. So everyone is welcome. I do not control who can or cannot see the show. Not sure how you would obtain a list of participants. Are you familiar with Decentraland?

Hey @Fio @Anthony @frankie

I have for some reason been banned from the POAP Discord… I am beside myself on what would have warranted that. If you could please revoke my ban that would be great. I have never been disrespectful or used expletive’s. Thank you.

Hey @3rdEyeVisuals

Yes, I am familiar and that’s why I don’t understand how do you plan to distribute the POAPs to the Metal Monday #2 (as it’s a past event now).
If you’re hosting another event, you should submit a new brand POAP petition.

Use this form to submit your appeal for removal of a ban.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Links are active for 1 month. So I was going to use the same links. I will fill out the form. Thank you!

@Fio Where can I track the Ban Appeal? Thank you