#43046 Approval of the secret word delivery

1. Drop ID #43046
  2. Community information
    [Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.]

The POAP event is specially made for a panel discussion during an NFT summit.
(NFT Summit)
May.10 2:45PM - 3:30PM EST
Investing in NFTs
SPEAKER: Julian So

1. Nature of the event
    The speaker will discuss the regulations and copyright issues to be addressed in the NFT world.
  2. Distribution plan
    By spelling a secret during toward the end of the panel discussion.
  3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Perhaps it was because I submitted a POAP event with a similar name and date, but this both are specific to different time and different panel discussions.

:blush: Please help, the event is getting close, it is tomorrow. Please :smiling_face:

:wave: Hey ! @wyl

Congrats! your drops was positively reviewed for 30/30 Mint-links. :dizzy:

However, your secret request was reviewed with negative results.
Curation feels that Mint-links are a more appropriate form of distribution for your in real life use-case.

Please check out the Magic QR dispenser & Printed QR generator.

1. Magic POAP QR dispenser
  2. POAPs.agency

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie,

It is an online event. The 30 mint-links were prepared just in case if the attendees cannot claim a POAP with the secret word.

@frankie @Fio @guanny
Hello Curators, I am applying for 80 POAPs unlockable with a secret word. The associated event is an online conference: NFT Summit
10 May 2022 2:45PM - 3:30PM EST
Investing in NFTs
I will appreciate it if you can let me know what else I need for you to approve the secret word.
Thank you!

#43046 - Coinllectibles X NFT Summit 2022 - Part 2 - 2022

I just submitted Requesting for 80 POAPs again. 80 is total I need with a secret word.

Thank you so much everyone for acting so quickly. I got the secret approved! Thank you very much!

1 Like