#42825 Drop Approval Request

1. Drop ID
    #42825 - BEAM studio - AMA on Twitter Space - May 9, 2022

2. Community information
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/BEAMstudio_pro
    Discord: BEAMstudio's server

3. Nature of the event
    This POAP will be distributed to attendees and speakers of our AMA on Twitter Space on May 9, 2022. The topic of the AMA is Crypto Artist, Angel Investor and Top Academic Chat about Web3. We have invited crypto artiest Reva, angel investor Allen Ding and Professor John Stevnes from Royal College of Art to attend as speakers.

4. Distribution plan
    This POAP will be distributed via Delivery to the audience.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    All requested forms have been submitted. Let us know if further information is needed. Thanks!

@BEAMstudio

How are you confirming\verifying attendees for delivery?I see you’ve created your drop, but it seems you haven’t submitted your delivery request yet?

We typically recommend Secret-word for AMA’s & twitter spaces.

Guidelines for Secret :

• Do not announce the POAP, prior to the AMA.
  • Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop.
    For example, “secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “BEAM” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Claim should only be open for a maximum of 15-30 minutes & should be closed after your event ends.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).
    *Tips: Try to use 1 capital letter & 1 number if possible.

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for your reply and recommendation, but we think that Secret words are too easy to leak in Discord channels, so we still prefer the Delivery method to distribute.

For the verification method you mentioned, our staff will record the whole AMA as well as the attendees’ Twitter accounts, so after AMA we will DM them to collect their crypto wallet addresses.

The AMA will be held on May 9th, so at this stage we haven’t collected attendees’ wallet addresses yet, and that’s the reason why I haven’t submitted the delivery request.

I wonder if it is possible for you to approve the drop petition first, and after the AMA we will then submit the delivery request? Or for all Delivery distribution petitions, the approval will be made only after submitting both drop and delivery requests? Since we need to make sure that this petition is approvable to avoid the situation where we fail to meet the expecations of the attendees.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @BEAMstudio

I’m sorry for the delay, I see the event has already been done.
Did you collect the addresses?

For future drops:
We recommend setting up the degen bot, which allows for automated distribution of POAPs to attendees of Discord stages or Twitter Spaces.

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.