#42690 - Organika Vodka - The Official Vodka of F1 - Waiting on approval (URGENT EVENT TODAY)

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Remember: Organika is the nature based vodka from Poland. Sip this luxury spirit and find synergy with sustainability, wildlife efforts, and above all celebrating life. This POAP helps us to remember that while the F1 moves fast we can show down and savor each experience to the fullest.

Welcome to the Organika family.
Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

2. Nature of the event
What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
Celebrating F1 and Organika vodka having a presence at the race and being the official vodka of the Miami Grand Prix

1. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    Website
  2. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I dont know, but I really need this approved, I have printed out a number of flyers that will be placed at the location where the poaps will be claimed with the generated QR code. Please please pleasee get this approved ASAP.

Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey @Vault721 :wave:

Thanks for the context!

When and where does the event take place?

It seems website wouldn’t be the best option for this event. Websites are suitable for small IRL events, where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example.

The appropriate distribution method for your event would be mint links. You can distribute them automatically using the Magic QR Dispenser.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.