#42546 - Incorrect Mint Link Input

Hello,

I accidentally asked for 30 mint links when I meant to input 0 as I would like to use the delivery method. Do I need to change it to have it approved? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hey :wave:

Thanks for letting us know! The POAP Curation Body has already made a positive review of your mint links petition.

Why do you plan to distribute using Delivery? It seems like Mint Links would be a good distribution method for your drop :slight_smile:

Hello,

We decided to distribute using Delivery because at our past events a lot of our attendees minted via their emails, so only a very small portion of our attendees who minted via their wallets appeared under the amount of attendees on the POAP app. We actually had problems with requesting the amount of mint links because of this, so we decided Delivery would be more appropriate.

I just got an email saying the POAP delivery was accepted, but the URL doesn’t work. It seems like the page is missing. Does it typically take some time for the URL to activate?

Thanks

Hey :wave: @stephanieee_chen

It’s working now :slight_smile: POAP ✈️ | Dentsu Metaverse Salon 05

Thanks!

I would like to add additional addresses for delivery, and it’s asking me to submit the edit code. I submitted the original edit code I received when it was first approved, but I’m getting an error message saying “Error adding addresses. INVALID_SECRET_CODE”
Does the edit code change?

Hey @stephanieee_chen

Due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, it’s not possible to add new addresses.
You can distribute the POAPs via mint links to the people who are missing. I see you received a positive review for 30 mint links :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POPA Curation Body