#41978 Clube do Livro Bankless BR v3.2

Drop ID: #41978

Community information (in Portuguese):
https://www.notion.so/banklessbrdao/Pedido-de-POAP-8dedddec1a3746a992fc458df85c1de2

Nature of the event:
Weekly bookclub

Distribution plan:

Why do you believe this petition is being held?
Can’t claim the POAPs on the website. It’s been more than 24 hours but it seems like the POAP application hasn’t been reviewed yet. I’m checking to make sure everything is fine.

@kryptomunk

Curation did not feel Secret-website website was the most appropriate delivery method

Please submit a request for 10 Mint-links.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I see — was it because of the number of mints?

Could you please tell me if that will be the case for drops #41975, #41976, and #41977 also? Will the websites for those drops work, or should I also create a request for links?

I haven’t received any confirmation that the requests were accepted either, and I’m worried that the website won’t work when the time comes.

Hello :slight_smile: I’m still confused about why this wasn’t approved, and hoping you could clarify.

I believe we tried to distribute these POAPs as websites, not Secrets, so I’m not sure if there might have been some confusion on your end also!

In short, we have frequent calls and the DEGEN bot often malfunctions, so we’d like to give the responsible for distributing the POAPs something more reliable and less laborious than eventually having to track participants and send links one by one.

Thanks!!

:wave:@kryptomunk

Instead of website we recommend the utilization of Secret-word

Also, are you using the most up to date version of the DeGen Bot?

Thanks @frankie — I will do that :slight_smile:

But just so we have a better sense of when to ask for a website or not, could you please clarify why the website was rejected? Was it because of the number of links? Frequency of events? What would be a good reason to request a website?

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi @frankie! I’m gently following up on this, hoping that clarifying this question about curation guidelines might prevent similar issues in the future. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey @kryptomunk

Website is ideal for IRL events, where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example! A Website is not a good option for events with large attendance, those where attendees may leak the URL.

Here you can find more info regarding distribution methods: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Let us know if you have any other questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the clarification, @Fio, it makes sense — you may close this ticket now and we’ll continue with the secret words :slight_smile: