#41905 - Drop Approval Request - Chad Character Vote POAP

1. Drop ID
  1. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  1. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  • The community voted to choose a new character being introduced into the next episode of the Stonercats animation TV series. The POAP is to reward and thank the community for their participation and bookmark this important event in the Stonercats and the community journey.
  1. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  • Via delivery using the wallets addresses of eligible voters who participated in the event.
  1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
  • Potentially insufficient information in the drop creation?

@Josky

I see you created your drop →

1. Did you submit a delivery request?

2. How many POAPs have you requested?

Thanks Frankie, I’ve completed the delivery now and am waiting for the approved email. I’ll be back if that doesn’t arrive. Fingers crossed for me :slight_smile:

The wording on the original drop email suggested I’d receive a further confirmation email within 24hrs, and to reach out via Discourse if not received, hence this ticket being raised.

:wave: :ocean: @Josky

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.