#41336 - Music & NFT | Can Bonomo x Luna DAO - 2022 - Change Distribution Method

Hi there,

I want to distribute my POAP with delivery URL (by collecting wallet adress) but I’ve created POAP with mint links request by mistake. So it has been defined as one to one distribution.
Could you please change mint link to zero and change method as delivery url type?

1. Drop ID: #41336 - Music & NFT | Can Bonomo x Luna DAO - 2022
  2. Community information
    https://twitter.com/LunaDAO_
    Luna DAO
    Luna DAO | Linktree
  3. Nature of the event
    Twitter Space with Luna DAO and one of the famous Turkish Singer (Can Bonomo) about Music and NFT on April 28
    Activity Link: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1DXxyDXEENZJM
  4. Distribution plan
    POAP Delivery URL method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    60 mint links defined to this POAP but they are not gonna be enough. To avoid request new code and to make better organization, to collect the wallet address of participant and prepare a delivery url could be more efficient way…

@yedilber

How did you collect the addresses for delivery?
How are you verifying participation/engagement ?

1 Like

@frankie

Adresses to be collecting with by pinning this google form as tweet during the Twitter Spaces and we will give password during the event so participant will able to fill the form with this password.
Form will be open during the event. When event is end, form will be closed. So only participants will be able to fulfill the form.

Dear @frankie @Fio @AlexArcher @guanny @dyllon

Any feedback regarding to my POAP.delivery demand?

Our event will be at 2022-04-28T18:00:00Z. So before the evening I need to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey @yedilber

I only found your petition for mint links (not delivery). Have you already submitted it?

Important for future petitions: For Twitter Spaces the appropriate distribution method is Secret Word, not Delivery. We recommend reading our POAP Distribution Methods 101 article.

Let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio

I’ve already submitted for this event.

For next events I’ll take into consideration your feedback.

Thanks,

Hey @yedilber

Ok. But I still can’t find your petition.
Please let us know once you have submitted it.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body