#40914 - Still haven't received delivery for special drop

1. Drop ID #40914 / #2173 - Earth Day 2022 Challenge
  2. Community information
    https://twitter.com/carl_cervone/status/1517505459476959233?s=20
  3. Nature of the event
    Celebration of Earth Day 2022 Photo Challenge
  4. Distribution plan
    Delivery to whitelisted wallet addresses
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m not sure. I tried previously to do a delivery for the event with only one wallet address, and then I resubmitted with the full list, so maybe it was seen as a duplicate

Hey @cerv1

Thanks for the info!
It’s not possible to add address to a Delivery. You have to submit the petition once you have collected all the addresses.

How do you plan to collect them?

I don’t need to add any more addresses to this delivery, just have it approved. Can you see if there was an issue with my petition?

Hi there, can you please advise on the status of my delivery (#40914). Is there any problem with it?
Thank you!
:pray:

Hey @dolfin

The issue is that you submitted a petition with only 1 address. POAP is a protocol to commemorate shared experiences, that’s why the POAP Curation Body made a negative review in your Delivery petition.

Please contact the POAP Customer Support team, they will help you find the best distribution method for your event. You can chat with them via the chat bubble at the POAP website.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I am confused. The POAP petition I am looking at here (POAP) has over 30 addresses. Why was this delivery given a negative review?

Hey @cerv1, thanks for your patience!

There was an internal error and we couldn’t see your petition.
The drop has been positively reviewed, you’re all ready to go :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.