#40883 Event - Delivery #2131 - Waiting for approval + Additional Information

1. Drop ID #40883, Delivery #2131
  2. Community information
    https://twitter.com/hoddleclub
    https://twitter.com/arlen_hdl
    Hoddle™

Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
2. Nature of the event
We are celebrating a successful Metaverse Tour, where a number of individuals completed the requirements needed to join our whitelist. This event is a private virtual event only given out to people who have met strict requirements and proved they attended our Twitter Spaces. It is important that each person’s involvement is recorded on the blockchain and that they have POAP that proves it.
What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
3. Distribution plan
Distribution will be through POAP Delivery, where the ethereum addresses will be added and claimed by the participants.
How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I believe it could be held because there’s insufficient information about the event. I hope I provided enough information and I am happy to answer any questions. I’m not sure if my submission was flagged or not, but it is taking extra time to get approved.

Anything I can do to help this get resolved?

Would love to provide any additional information needed to get this approved.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Hey @Hoddle

I’ve seen you added only 1 address to the delivery petition.
Delivery petition should be submitted after you collected all the addresses, not before.

Please collect the addresses and re-submit your POAP Delivery petition.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey Fio,
Is it possible for the delivery to get approved and updated with the new eth addresses over time?

Hey @Hoddle

I’m sorry, but due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, the list of addresses cannot be updated after the petition is submitted.

Hi Fio,
I understand. Could you skip the Delivery #2131 and get the POAP #40883 event approved then? Links will be distributed manually.

We will hold distribution of links until after the event concludes.

Hey @Hoddle

Congrats! The POAP Curation Body made a positive review for 50 mint links. You’re all ready to go! :fist:

For future Twitter Spaces, we recommend using Secret Word or Degen Bot to distribute your POAPs.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body