#40815, Drop Request - MetaDogeNFT Mint Party

Hi, We MetaDoge would like to apply to drop this POAP for MetaDogeNFT 999 Mint Party. We have collaborated with POAP and dropped a lot of fantastic POAPs before.

And will be distributed via our POAP dispenser at Meta GamiMall, Decentraland. 146,60, during our first-round mint date. And here is what it looks like.

Our community is growing fast with around 5k Twitter followers and 5k discord members. Normally we will have 500-1000 addresses coming to our event previously, but we decided to apply 300 POAPs first to avoid waste and fishing.

Please check linktree to check and verify our product website, Twitter and discord.

Plus, we, Meta Live Studio is the creator of this project and you can verify through the MetaDogeNFT Twitter profile.

I look forward to seeing your reply!

Best,
Meta Live Studio

Hey @Metalivestudio

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition.
Your last event was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs: POAP Gallery

Which dispenser are you utilizing?

Hi Fio,

Thanks for the reply!

I checked the CSV, but I don’t understand, around 90% of the address (380 addresses in total) only got 1 POAP, is this really “seriously compromised” ? :joy:

And we used the Decentraland POAP dispenser and followed POAP doc to set up, which is already quite secure, i don’t think we can completely avoid some tech-navy who steal some POAPs as long as its in a reasonable range. And I really think 90% is a not bad figure, and for the rest 10%, most of them got only 2, you cannot tell whether they trade it from others or stole. so altogether, i think we are doing ok.

So, I think there is some misunderstanding between us, like I said, we have been working with POAP for quite a long time, and witnessing the curation process getting stricter and stricter, which is a good thing, and we love to follow the rule, and I really hope to continue this collab.

Let us know what we can do to proceed this, in the worst scenario, we can even mint POAP mannualy for our community. If you really expecting 0% was fished. And you can only approve 100 POAPs to let us try

I look forward to your reply.

Best,
Meta Charlie

Hi Fio,

Can I have some updates on this?

Hey @Metalivestudio

When we say “compromised” we mean the majority of the POAPs were minted by farmers. Farmers are people who are only after free NFTs, they don’t add any value to your community or ours.

Sometimes the issue is not the dispenser, but that the POAP is pre-announced (and farmers just join the event to get the POAP).

POAP issuers are expected to be responsible for the way they distribute POAPs to community members. We recommend not announcing the POAP so you can avoid farmers.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Got it Fio, maybe we will distribute the poap manually to our community, that’s the most secure way.

So can we ask for at least some poaps please? We will distribute to the community directly this time

In this case, the Curation Body already made a negative review of the petition.

If you have proof of participation, you can try requesting a top-up. Ultimately, the final determination of whether a petition is positively reviewed rests with the POAP Curation Body, as the stewards of the POAP ecosystem.