[40644] Gamedev.js Jam 2022 [May 4th, 2022] #drop-requests

Hey there, thank you for considering our Gamedev.js Jam 2022 for the drop!

We’d like to have a drop for the Jam participants (799 people joined on Itch, 95 people/teams submitted games), but also judges (of extra categories/challenges), experts (picking their top5 best games), and partners (15 teams of 2-3). POAPs to be distributed through Itch and emails, claimable on a dedicated website (event and website already created).

@end3r

Cool endeavor ! :video_game: :video_game: :video_game: :dart: :game_die: :8ball: :ping_pong: :badminton: :ice_hockey: :field_hockey: :field_hockey: :spades:

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @frankie, thanks for being understanding (I’m new to all this), and for the detailed instructions!

1. Event ID: #40644

2. Community information

3. Nature of the event
    Online competition for web game developers.

4. Distribution Method

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m not sure if I understand correctly, sorry (English is not my native language). Do you mean why I’m asking for a drop, or why is it not approved? Answer to the first one is I’d like to award the participants - we had Decentralized category with blockchain challenges, and I’d like to promote web3 game development as much as I can. Answer to the second one is I don’t know.

I hope the answers above are enough - if not, then please let me know what to add, thank you!

:wave: :ocean:@end3r

Curation feels website is not an appropriate distribution method for your event.
Please create a request for 200 Mint-links.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.

POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @frankie thanks for all the materials, I really appreciate it!

I’ve requested mint links, and lowered the amount to 100 as I saw somewhere that lower is better, and you can request more when you run out of the first batch.

Hey @end3r
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like