#39803 - MR - 1st episode in English - secret word activation

Hello I have an event #39803 - MR - 1st episode in English - 2022 and I’m waiting for the secret word activation.
The event is to celebrate my first podcast episode in english with my community.
Please let me know what else do I need to do or sent to you.

Thanks, Liza

:wave: @LizaFLopez

Curation will be able to review your petition shortly!

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie thank you for your prompt response. I send you the information requested below:

1. Event ID: 39803
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.): Podcast: Twitter @lizaflopez, Discord @LizQueen#1820 and my Website
  3. Nature of the event: Celebrating my first podcast episode in English! Episode #16 of the entire season.
  4. Distribution Method: Secret word: goals
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? It is taking longer due to volume you have.

Thank you in advance for your help!!
Have a great one!
Best, Liza

Hey @LizaFLopez

Looks like your mint links petition received a positive review :slight_smile:
However, your petition for Secrets was negatively reviewed. As it’s a past event, Secret is not the appropriate distribution method. Common use cases for Secrets are digital meetups like Twitter Spaces or Discord stages where you can share the Secret verbally and close the minting window after the drop ends.

Also important for the future :warning:
This is a public forum. If you share your secret word here, your POAPs can be stolen.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body