- Community information:
- Nature of the event
We are celebrating the launch of our Beta v1 with our community and this POAP is important because it will be the “key” to access our beta. They will be able to use this POAP to verify through collabland on Discord and earn a new role with perks and special permissions.
- Distribution plan
We will be distributing them in 3 batches: The first batch is made up of approximately 8000 people with unique email and IP addresses that have filled out our typeform (we cleaned up the data). We will be sending POAP links to their emails. A second batch will be launched offline during the DevConnect conference in Amsterdam, we will be handing out Increment stickers with POAP links on them. The third batch will be also online, as many were not able to register for the first batch.
- Why do you believe this petition is being held?
Perhaps it is due to the holidays, and the large amount of POAPs that we have requested. I hope we can get this confirmed soon, as our community cannot wait to get their hands on their POAPs. Thanks so much!
Have you already submitted your petition? I couldn’t find it in the POAP admin panel.
Yes, but it was created by one of our team members. We used an increment.finance email to create it if that helps at all. We received the “new POAP Drop created” email but haven’t received the followup delivery. Thank you for your help!
@Fio Let me know if I can be of any help or provide any additional info - hope you were able to find it.
Can you please share a screenshot of the email you received?
If it helps with our case, we would be happy to reduce the issued amount to 9000 for this drop. After looking at some of the other petitions it seems that our proposed amount may be too large. @Fio
Hi @Fio, just wanted to follow up on this, thanks so much for your help!
I’m sorry but the Curation Body made a negative review of your petition since it doesn’t quite comply with the POAP Quality Guidelines.
Giving away a POAP as “a key” is not an event. POAPs for beta testers are ok but as proof of participation in the testing. So the POAPs should be distributed after the testing.
Another option would be to host an event with your community, distribute a POAP there and then allow those who have the POAP to access your beta.
We believe your use-case is good, so we are happy to help you to cross the finish line
Please contact the POAP Customer Support team to help you with your drop
All the best,
The POAP Curation Body
Thank you @Fio for your reply.
I think there may be some misunderstanding here. Allow me to clarify:
- The POAP would be distributed to those that attended our Beta v1 launch event, we are celebrating this launch and for those who filled in their unique emails along with IP addresses will be emailed a POAP link.
- After this celebratory event, which is a milestone for our protocol and community, we wanted to add additional utility to those that received our POAP - here is why I mention “key”, since we wanted to use a third party app called Collab.Land to allow our POAP holders (ie. people that celebrated our beta launch) to receive special recognition in our community. This special recognition is what leads to accessing our beta.
Thus, I hope the Curation Body can give us another chance at reviewing our petition. The POAP itself was created by one of our community members and everyone who celebrated the launch is excited to collect one. I think this kind of collector’s spirit is well aligned with the POAP Quality Guidelines.
Truly appreciate your consideration.
Hi @Fio , I have spoken with Brian from the support team and resubmitted my petition for 8000 links.
Would also like to clarify three things which may be related to my case:
- The reason for this large number of mints is due to the fact that the event was on Twitter, Twitter spaces, and did include a session with Aave Grants as well, so it could very well include people from outside our current community.
- Regarding the collecting and verification of users, we used a typeform where users will fill out a questionnaire during the event period that filtered for spam, checked for IP address uniqueness as well as email and social media account uniqueness.
- Regarding the distribution method, the links will be sent individually to unique emails.
Congrats, looks like your Delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go!
All the best,
The POAP Curation Body
Well received with thanks! Really appreciate it
This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.