#39363 - 4/19/22 - Approval for Drop on April 21st 2022

Hello POAP team,

We need your help to expedite approval for a launch on the 21st of April 2022. Please let me know if you need additional details.

1. Drop ID : #39363
  2. Nature of the event
    The Fidelity Stack is a first-of-its-kind Decentraland experience in the metaverse. Drop in, complete the Fidelity Invest Quest, brush up on investing basics and check out the latest product launch, then cut loose on the dance floor. Decentraland coordinates: -27, 28
  3. Distribution plan
    Decentraland POAP station
  4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We are not sure, maybe our submission on the holiday weekend. Would be happy to provide more details as needed!
2 Likes

Hey @alice.pelot

Thanks for the context. I couldn’t find your petition on the POAP admin panel, how many POAPs have you requested?

If you have any screenshots of the confirmation email, they would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Hello Fio,

Thank you so much for your response!
Here is a link to our POAP submission: POAP

We requested unlimited codes. I also have this email confirmation :slight_smile:

Please let me know if I can provide you with any further details!

@Fio Forgot to tag you in the above message!

Hi @Fio

I am a colleague of @alice.pelot. Apologies for chasing on this (we are on different time zones, so covering for her).

We were wondering if there could be any chance to have feedback on our drop submission and understand approval timings - we are launching our experience on Decentraland today (21st Apr) and would love to be able to provide POAP station to our visitors as soon as possible.

Should you need further details, please let us know.

Many thanks in advance for you help and time on this - this is really appreciated.
Luisa

Hey @alice.pelot

I see the problem! You requested 0 codes, that’s why we can’t find it on the admin panel.

Can you please request a top-up petition for the amount of POAPs you would need?

Also: petitions for unlimited codes aren’t possible.
The number of POAPs requested should approximate attendance somewhat closely. Curators monitor the size and nature of the communities issuers request on behalf of to evaluate whether requests are reasonable.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@Luisa

:wave: :ocean: @Luisa @alice.pelot

We received your request Mint-links.

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Please let us know if you have any further comments, questions, or queries.

@frankie Wow that is fantastic news! Thank you for the update :slight_smile: