#39282 Need to reduce mint links to 0

1. Drop ID: #39282

2. Community information
    We are Code4rena, we run smart contract audit contests where our community of “wardens” (auditors) work with sponsors and judges to find vulnerabilities in sponsors’ projects and make them more secure. https://code4rena.com/
    https://twitter.com/code4rena

3. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating meeting our existing and new community members IRL (for the first time :slight_smile: ) at Devconnect in Amsterdam

4. Distribution plan
    We are going hand out tiny cards pointing our collectors to a website to claim their POAP. In order to receive a card, they have to meet one of our team IRL and RT a thread on Twitter that talks about our community.

We’ll use your standard template and a unique, unguessable URL for the distro website.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    This appeal actually isn’t because of a delay–I made a mistake in my submission!

I selected to have 400 mint links made and then realized (in re-reading the set up help article) that we don’t need mint links for our distribution method (website). I apologize for my error.

Could I please request to update our quantity to zero mint links instead of 400?

Thank you!

p.s. I chatted with your customer service about this and they were amazingly helpful. I really appreciated that!

@teal_t

Thanks for the context! Did you request a website yet?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I haven’t yet. I know what it will be, but I am waiting for someone from our team to make it live, but that should happen today.

Just to clarify, that would be the URL in the drop submission form, right?

Looks like our POAP got approved with the Mint links. Can we still use a website to distribute it instetad? We’d like to do it that way if possible. Please advise our best path forward! Thank you!!!

Congrats, looks like your website petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.