#39277 Drop reduce amount of mint links

Hi there, regarding drop #39277, i’ve requested 1000 minting links instead of 100. would like to reduce please . would be using most probably Magic POAP QR Dispenser to distribute

1 Like

@zaan03

Thanks for letting us know! We appreciate it.

Can you add more to your description? More about your org. & the importance of the product release event at Dev. Connect.

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

→ ‘‘Can you add more to your description? More about your org. & the importance of the product release event at Dev. Connect.’’ → Defi company , releasing 3 of our products at the devconnect event.

1. Event ID:#39277
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
    tiwtter : @oilernetwork, oiler.network - website
  3. Nature of the event - product release
  4. Distribution Method - Magic POAP QR Dispenser to distribute
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? i dont understand this question

Hi Frankie, I’m still waiting on the link to be approved, would like to follow up

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

PS: You can request a top-up in case you need more POAPs :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.