#39044 - Zecrey's 1st Weekly Community AMA in Discord

Description: Zecrey team held its first weekly community AMA event in Discord group. And to celebrate this event, the team distribute this poap to all attendees. The time is UTC 1:00pm, 13th, April. And the group link is: Zecrey Official.
Date: 1:00pm UTC, 13th, April
Code request: 800
Distribution: Delivery after collecting addressess for attending the Discord Event

Hey @Zecrey

Have you submitted the delivery petition? I couldn’t find it in the POAP admin panel.

How did you collect the addresses?

I have not created delivery petition. We used google form to collect addresses.

I created one delivery event, POAP, but could find the claim page. And the delivery URL is: https://poap.delivery/zecreycommunitycall001

But it is saying missing page.

Hey @Zecrey

The delivery page isn’t working because the petition hasn’t been reviewed yet by the Curation Body.

Can you clarify how you collected the addresses for the Delivery?

We used google form to collect the addresses of attendees after the event and reviewed the final result by comparing the discord name we screenshot.

Regards,

Is this delivery event approved?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info! We’ll send it to curators and let you know once the petition has been re-reviewed.

Congrats, looks like your delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket::rocket:

For future AMAs we recommend using POAP Secrets.

Here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.