#38416 - THORSwap V2 Tester

1. Drop ID #38416 - THORSwap V2 Tester

2. Community information
    THORSwap - Flagship DEX of THORChain protocol
    https://thorswap.finance/
    https://twitter.com/THORSwap
    ⚡ THORSwap

3. Nature of the event
    An open beta test event for our community members to try our new interface update and provide feedback.

4. Distribution plan
    POAP delivery, we have collected eth addresses

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I set up this POAP incorrectly as I had projected 500 participants so I requested that many poaps. However, after discussing with the support staff I was told that we should use the POAP Deliveries method instead (because we have collected eth addresses of participants). However this means that I set it up incorrectly because the request mint link amount should have been 0.

I was told that this error would be passed on to the curators but I haven’t received any updates since last week, can you advise how we can proceed? The event is ending soon so it would be good to have the participation poap set up properly. I would prefer to not make another POAP as it would create more hassle for the POAP team!

Thank you.

Hey @paperX

Thanks for the info and the context!

Have you submitted the Delivery petition? I couldn’t find it in the POAP admin panel.

Also: how did you collect the addresses? What’s the eligibility criteria?

Hi @Fio , thanks for your help last time.

I talked to support staff last week who told me that deliveries would be the better way to do it since we’ve collected addresses but I should have requested 0 mint links when I set it up - so they would flag the issue for us and notify the curators. The actual POAP ID hasn’t been approved yet, so that’s why I haven’t submitted delivery petition yet, can you let me know what’s the best way to resolve this?

We ran a beta testing event on our community discord and everyone who left feedback had the option of leaving their eth addresses (we did not mention that it was for a POAP, it was referenced to be future whitelisting for other early access functionality on our DEX, the POAP is just something we would like to send to all participants as a thank you and proof of participation).

Cheers.

Hey @paperX

You don’t need to have the mint links approved to request the Delivery petition.

Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up a Delivery: How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

Thanks @Fio, I thought we couldn’t because the instructions stated we should have request 0 mint links for the initial event. I’ve set up the delivery request here: POAP

1 Like

Hi @Fio our delivery was successfully created, thank you! So what should we do now? Is the correct process sharing the the link publicly? I assume the whitelisted users don’t receive any form of notification right (or would they if they have the POAP app?

Cheers!

Hey @paperX

You should share the Delivery link with the event attendees so they can claim their POAP :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.