#38375 (Event) / #2029 (Delivery) - Valiant - Women's Empowerment Monday - April 11th, 2022 - #018

#38375 (Event) / #2029 (Delivery) - Valiant - Women’s Empowerment Monday - April 11th, 2022 - #018

Hello there!

I’m requesting a POAP.delivery for our event: Women’s Empowerment Monday - April 11th, 2022 on the topic of which blockchain is the most inclusive.

Event location: https://twitter.com/valiantNFT - Twitter Spaces

User validation: We used premint.xyz for users to sign up for this POAP. All provided ETH addresses were validated on Discord and Twitter by premint.xyz. The form opened as we started the event and closed right after.

animated-WomensEmpowermentMonday-4-11-22

@BeardlessDuck

You cannot share anything that announces a POAP prior to an event.

Unfortunately, your delivery request has been reviewed with negative results.
The Screenshot above is a blatant example of engagement farming,
POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Farming is when POAPs are minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

This is getting pretty crazy, this tweet was sent during the event itself and the form was only open 15 minutes before it started. Every single user was verified to be in our Discord and Twitter at the time of the event.

I posted that on Twitter so people had the link.

I should add that while the form was technically open 15 minutes early, it was not posted early. It was posted during the event.

Hey :wave:

I’m closing this thread since we continued chatting here:

https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/appeal-38375-event-2029-delivery-valiant-women-s-empowerment-monday-april-11th-2022-018/4664

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body