#38292 - THORSwap V2 Launch Request for Website Drop - 8PM UTC Thursday 14th April

1. Drop ID #38292 - POAP

2. Community information
    THORSwap - Flagship DEX of THORChain protocol
    https://app.thorswap.finance
    https://twitter.com/THORSwap
    discord: ⚡ THORSwap

3. Nature of the event
    Celebrating the launch of THORSwap’s V2 interface and THORChain Chaosnet launch 1 year anniversary.

4. Distribution plan
    Drop to participants of our celebration twitter space event 8PM UTC Thursday 14th April

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We were meant to set up an website drop for the twitter space but I incorrectly requested 500 poap mint links during set up of the event instead. Also we received 250 mint links so I put in another request for 250 more.

Our twitter space is really soon and because it’s an one year anniversary celebration we can’t delay it, can Curators please help us change it to a website drop instead? Thank you so much!!!

Hey @paperX

The appropriate distribution method for Twitter Spaces is Secret Word, not Website. Can you please submit a petition for Secret?

Here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating a Secret POAP distribution.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you so much for your advice Fio (and sorry for the double posting, I was advised by support staff to make a new post).

I’ve submitted a secret word petition for review, if you could take a look soon that would be amazing (as our twitter space is starting quite soon).

Thank you so much!

Hi Fio, I received an email asking the same questions as I had submitted here but I filled it out (twice actually because the first time google logged me into the wrong email account), hopefully curators can take a look soon as we only have few hours before the twitter space begins!

Thank you

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review :rocket:

And sorry for double contacting you and through different channels :sweat_smile: We appreciate your patience.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.