#37941 and #37943 drop-requests

I want to use Delivery to distribute POAPs, please confirm.

1. Drop ID
    #37941 and #37943

2. Community information
    NFT Meetup! 2 | pictSQUARE - オンライン即売会サービス

3. Nature of the event
    To celebrate the online event, I would like to hand out POAPs to each of the people who set up booths and visitors.

4. Distribution plan
    Use Delivery. ( #1992 and #2048 )

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I created two Deliveries by April 14th, but neither email was received.

Hey @akane4475

I see you submitted Delivery petitions for small drops. We typically don’t issue Deliveries for small drops. We recommend distributing via mint links.

Can you please submit new petitions?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the reply.

I looked up “mint links.”
Is this a way of saying that you will contact the people to whom you are distributing the URL individually?
I do not have any information about the people to whom I am distributing, other than the wallet address.
I found it difficult to distribute using “mint links”.

Hey @akane4475

Thanks for the info!

How did you collect the addresses for these drops?

Thanks @Fio
Wallet addresses were collected using GoogleForm.
But I did not collect email addresses at that time and did not ask for contact information.
Since the event attendees would either be my Twitter followers or on Discode, I wanted to announce the “delivery” URL on both.

When I hold our next event, I’ll ask then to provide some contact information as well as wallet address. I have been reflecting on this.

Hey @akane4475

Congrats, looks like your petition #37941 received a positive review :slight_smile:

Petition #37943 has been negatively reviewed, but can you please re-submit your petition? Now that we know you don’t have any contact information from the attendees, we consider Delivery it’s ok.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I can confirm that #37941 is now claimable. Thank you✨
I’ll apply again #37943.

1 Like

:wave: :ocean: @akane4475

Looking forward to reviewing your future drop requests!
Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.