#37923 Looking for an update on my submission b

Hi
I submitted a POAP on Thursday, April 7. I received the confirmation email but have not heard back in regards to the approval. I was hoping to get an update? I appreciate any insight.

@JJCOOPE88 Happy to look more into this for you! :slight_smile:

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you, Frankie! I will keep this in mind for future events.

Hey @JJCOOPE88

Your petition has received a negative review as it seems you’re not commemorating an event.

POAPs are minted as an attestation to a collector’s attendance (physical, virtual, or spiritual) at an event; a gift from issuers to collectors which acknowledge the non-material (and yet, invaluable) contributions that members of a community contribute to its collective health. POAPs can be issued for special events and memorable moments of all sizes, physically or virtually, provided good cause to do a drop.

For future drops: Please follow the POAP Quality Guidelines for proper usage of the POAP protocol :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Fio,
It was for an event commemorating a community member’s dog named Goose.

@Fio
I was hoping to get a response back on this. I’d like to get these sent out to those that attended ASAP. As we get further and further away from when the event was hosted, it doesnt have as much meaning behind it.

Hey @JJCOOPE88

Sorry for the delay.
Do you have any info related to the event?

You bet. What information would you like?
Occurred in an event on a Discord server on April 1 with 86 people in attendance.

Hey @JJCOOPE88

Can you please share the link to that Discord? How do you plan to distribute the mint links?

The Discord is private, with roughly 8,000 members. We would be providing it to the individuals that participated in the event, during our next VC meet up.

@JJCOOPE88

POAP is for the preservation of remarkable events
This is not an event & we cannot positively review this for a discord community.

However, we can approve a low amount of mint-links to personally preserve the memory of a truly remarkable dog :dog: :heartpulse: .

Please request a private POAP drop for 20 Mint-links.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie,
Thank you so much for the reply. So should I submit a completely new POAP request then?

Thank you again, Frankie. I just created a new drop, #40063. I appreciate your help on this.

@frankie - do you know when this new one might get approved?

@frankie
Can you help with this? I still have not heard back on the new one I submitted…

@frankie
I am sure you are quite busy. I just wanted to follow up again on this…I hope you can help.

@JJCOOPE88

Sorry for the delay. I believe an error was made.

Please request 20 Mint-links & check off the private drop box & will be able to make a positive review of

your top-up request

@frankie - thank you. I have unchecked the private drop and requested the 20 links. I appreciate your support!

1 Like

:wave: :ocean: @JJCOOPE88
Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body