#37774-Need an approval for my Drop Request-AMA Event

1. Drop ID

2. Community information

AMA Place: Telegram: Contact @CryptoMiners_Co
Gemmouse Twitter on this AMA Event:
https://twitter.com/cryptominers_co/status/1511595656405831686
AEX Website: https://www.aex.com/

1. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating the AMA event launched by Crypto Miners on Vietnam Community, the AMA is about how AEX International Plan will be allocated on Vietnam Blockchain ecosystem, and it would be really important for us to give it a timestamp as it was the first step we take to open a full vision of the world. Since the POAP generated perfectly help us and our audience remember this event, we want this POAP can be approved. The POAPs are not for promotion, we didn’t mention it on the twitter, after we finish the AMA, we think it would be very creative to give out POAPs to those who attended the AMA, they will remember the AMA launched by us whenever they see the POAP they collected.

2. Distribution plan
    We have collected the ERC-20 addresses from our audience by Google Sheet, we copied the addresses from the sheet and put 200 addresses on the POAP Creation process. Every POAP that generated will be sent to them with mint links.
    We choose the Distribution Method: Mint links.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We would appreciate it if you would accept our application. POAPs will be given as a gift to our users, it would be great if they are involved in the community, participating in friendly interactions and constructive discussions, it’s not a prize, it’s a memorable souvenir, a community builder identity and honor.

Congrats, looks like your delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you so mch, but it seems that my drop still can not be used for minting links.
When i click “view delivery details”, it goes to a page that shows “missing page”, don’t understand why.
What should i do after my drop has been passed? #37774

Sorry, I made a mistake.

Your delivery petition was negatively reviewed as we noticed that there are many addresses that belong to farmers in the request.
How did you collect the addresses?

Farmers are only after Free NFTs, they add no community value or engagement.
We want to make sure POAPs only are given to true community members & actual participants.

I really don’t understand how to tell if the addresses are belong to a farmer or not, the addresses belong to our followers on twitter maybe, they saw the AMA news and join the AMA event according to the time, vanue. The address is legal and they are qualified to join the AMA event, they leave the address on a google sheet where we collect them.
The POAP should be approved really, we have submitted like a thousand times of POAP request but never get passed…Binance post like they use POAP as a promotion but you let them pass because they have big reputation in this industry…what kind of standard is that?
ETH address is anonymous, how can we tell if an address is from a farmer or not? lecture me.

Tell me what to do to let my AMA event get passed with your so-called POAP request

Hey @Raylin

For AMAs, the appropriate distribution method is Secret Word, not Delivery or mint links.

We suggest starting with small drops. Submitting petitions and distributing POAPs seems easy, but conducting quality drops requires issuers to deeply understand both the POAP protocol & their own community.

POAP issuers are expected to be responsible for the way they distribute POAPs to community members. Issuers should only give POAPs to the people who actually participated in the event being commemorated.

Let us know if you have any questions,

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body