#37151 - MetaTalks by Metapoly

Hi there, I’ve requested these POAP for one online event we have at my company.
We host twitter spaces every week on Twitter, we give out poaps for the audience.
They usually open a ticket in our discord as requested, a way of making sure all the link will be used for people who were indeed attending the event.

We haven’t talked or posted about it, since we are planning to announce only for atendees during the event.

Would love to figure it out why they were not delivered.

Thank you for your time!

Hey @BrunaBrambatti

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down: or your petition will be flagged din the future

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This is the last correspondence we have from Metapoly.
We did not receive a response.

:wave:@BrunaBrambatti

You need to update your artwork. You have utilized the same artwork in the past.

At the least, you need to add a date & title to differentiate events.
Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 2.08.42 PM

As result your event has been negatively reviewed.

Also, please expand your description:
"On MetaTalks, we talk anything and everything about the Metaverse, DeFi, NFTs, every Thursday on Twitter Spaces! Thank you for joining us!"

Explain what Metapoly & Meta-talks are. The date of the event.
How often you host them. What this specific AMA was about.

Please make these updates on future drop requests. We look forward to receiving your future petitions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi Frankie!!
Thank you for this, we’ll def add this to the image and try to make different ones. We were using the same because of the name of the event is always the same, but, noted and we will fix this.
The description is about our event, is a weekly minting where we discuss topics related to the Metaverse. But as said before, I’ll add the necessary information on it.

Thank you once again!

1 Like