#36964 - HotpotDAO_CN Twitter Space #1 - 2022

Event ID: 36964
Description: In order to discuss the safe management of DAO funds and encourage everyone to contribute, send POAP to members participating in the Twitter Space as a reward.
Date: 4/6
Codes Requested: 100
Distribution: Secret Word given out on Twitter Spaces

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review for 20/100 mint links :dizzy:

Have you already submitted your petition for Secrets? Here’s a step-by-step guide: How Do I Set Up a POAP Secret? | POAP Help Center

Also, here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Request for more links
First thanks to the team, but hopefully enough links will be approved as our conference will have a lot of people and members from multiple DAOs will be joining our twitter space, here is the link to the event, there will be more tomorrow, there will definitely be a lot of people participate.

Hey @HotpotDAO_CN

I haven’t found the Secret Word petition. Have you already submitted it?

Please note that Mint Links and Secrets are different distribution methods: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

ok thanks, i got it. I will follow the correct steps for the next event.

1 Like