#36888 - Pepe Gawds' Big POAP Race Finish (Waiting for Approval and Claim Codes)

1. Drop IDL : POAP Gallery

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PepeGawd

3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    We have created a big race in Decentraland, running until the end of April. Decentraland users will race inside a big POAP machine and make their way to the top, where they will claim this completion POAP.

4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    POAP booth/dispenser in Decentraland.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    I have also requested a Start POAP for users that attended the event (in case they are not able to reach the top due to the parkour’s difficulty). The event names and pictures are slightly similar so POAP team may have thought it was a duplicate/error.

Please let me know your thoughts and if there is any more information I can provide to allow for seamless transition to approval.

Thank you,
Angel

Hey @CryptoAngel

Which dispenser do you plan to use?

Hi Fiorescan,

Thank you again for all your help, I just received the POAP claim codes.
My team and I are currently using the Decentraland POAP API in-game.

Additionally, are you able to help me with another POAP claim codes I requested: #36886 - Pepe Gawds’ Big POAP Race Start.

For background context: In Decentraland, my team and I have created a huge parkour course (that looks like a giant Decentraland POAP booth and users will have to race inside and on top of the giant POAP booth). In the scene, users who attend our event can claim a Start POAP at the beginning of the race and when they make their way through the giant POAP booth parkour course and reach the top, users can claim a Completion POAP. We are issuing 2 POAPs (Start and Complete) because we want to track everyone’s time and award the participants who finish the fastest. Additionally, it is quite a difficult parkour course, so we believe it may be possible not everyone can reach the top. However, we want to thank all participants who attended the event.

I requested 300 for the Start POAP: #36886 - Pepe Gawds’ Big POAP Race Start.
However, I just realized I only received 30. We will definitely have more than 30 users attending.
I have just requested more codes for the event.
Can you help me with this request? I would really appreciate it. Would love to set up the event for this upcoming week.

Thank you so much for all your help,
Angel

1 Like

Hey @cryptoangel

We’re happy you received a positive review on petition #36888, congrats!

We’re taking a look at #36886 now. We will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like