#36533 - Bezel Launch - April 5th; #36534 - Bezel Concierge - April 5th; #36535 - Bezel Guest - April 5th

Hi! My name is Daisy Alioto. I am working with Bezel, a new wristwatch marketplace on a custom minting experience for new community members. We have three minting tiers with custom POAPs for each tier. The POAP codes will be delivered via email because our community is virtual and this is how we communicate with them.

POAPs are rewards for actual engagement and we are looking forward to a long relationship with web3 watch enthusiasts!! Wrist watches are for everyone, but like NFTs can be confusing for newcomers. We’re out to change that by making the community more accessible.

Our website is here: https://www.getbezel.com/
Our Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/getbezel
Our Instagram is here: Login • Instagram

I have enjoyed working with POAP in the past and am on a tight launch deadline so I am hopeful we can get this approved today. Thank you so much!

@daisyalioto

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

:wave:@daisyalioto

Unfortunately, your drop petition was reviewed with negative results.

How are rewarding you community members?
What type of interaction is required?

You requested a 1000 Mint-links with a very short description
"This POAP will commemorate participation in the launch of Bezel, a new app for the wristwatch community. " Who is this going to & Why? This is commemorating your launch? Is this for the first amount of users, etc.?

Please review our guides & distribution methods before submitting another request.

These resources will be extremely helpful:

POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

We look forward to reviewing your future drop requests.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie, thank you for clarifying that. I will include additional information about the community activation. Do I resubmit my request here, or through the POAP website?

Hey @daisyalioto

You can edit the petition and then request a top-up. Please let us know once you have updated the petition so we can let Curators know.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body