#36324 - ChainGuardians | Bitcoin 2022 | Miami Beach

Greetings,

This drop is for metting the ChainGuardians team at Bitcoin2022 in Miami April 6-9th. We plan on using a QR code Dispenser at the event plus we have qr code marketed heavily at the event. (LED Screens, banners, etc.)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chain_Guardians
Discord: ChainGuardians

My name is Josh from the Marketing team and I look forward to getting this approved.

Hey @jsetterfield

The Curation Body made a negative review of your petition because you had received a positive review for 99 mint links in the past for a petition with the same artwork (Event ID #36314)

Here are the guidelines for testing POAPs:

• Must be clearly marked as such, preferably in both the title and the artwork.
  • Must be marked private to avoid creating noise across various platforms.
  • Should not request an arbitrarily large volume of codes.
  • Deliveries are not open for testing.

For this new petition: we would suggest requesting a top-up for a smaller amount of POAPs. If you need more POAPs, you can request a new petition later.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Yes, i did a live chat with someone who told me that bc the artwork that was uploaded didn’t turn out as desired the only recoarse was to make another submission with adjusted artwork.

Hence my re submission. I changed the previous one #36314 to a (test) and made it private so that I could do this. Bitcoin Miami starts tomorrow, PLEASE help get this going!

I provided our website, socials and everything else requested to get this approved, I hope this is possible to approve in time for tomorrow!

This is for ChainGuardians.

chainguardians.io
twitter.com.chain_guardians

Hey @jsetterfield

Can you submit a top-up petition for this drop?

Please note that Curation is a manual process. The more information you provide, the faster we can “clear” the queue.

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Hey! @jsetterfield

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body