#35842 Showing Mint Limit

1. Drop ID #35842

I had 25 secret words approved. 5 have been minted but now people are seeming limit errors. I requested 25 more mints, but it still isn’t working. Can someone review and assist?

Thank you!!!

:wave: @kyogi

Your Secret-word was approved for 25/25 Secret-word distribution & 25/25 Mint-links distribution.
You can see who has claimed here → POAP Gallery
( If someone claimed by email they will not appear here)

Can you provide us with Screenshots of the error your community is experiencing.

Please reach out to Customer Support via the pink chat bubble at the right hand corner of the screen, if this issue seems to be more technical.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

There have only been 3 total minted, but people are still getting this error.

I had requested 3 different POAPs for events today 4/3/2022, and all of them were showing minting limits before we released the words. And when I checked the status, all of them showed that they had not reached mint capacity of 25 which I had requested.

The other events were #36371 and #36369. I created all 3 events on the same day. I wonder if something went weird there. I checked all of my secret word mint emails confirmations. All said 25, but all were out even before we shared the word. I ended up sending a request for additional mints this morning, but I don’t think they have been approved yet.

Any feedback would be very appreciated. Thank you for your feedback!

@kyogi

When did you distribute your secret-word?

On 4/3 the day of the event.

Hey @kyogi

It seems your POAPs were farmed :frowning_with_open_mouth:. Farmers are people/bots that are only after free NFTs.

In the POAP Gallery, you can only see the POAPs that were claimed with an ETH address (not the ones that were claimed using an email). That’s why you could see fewer claims than POAPs requested.

:white_check_mark: Here are some tips to avoid farming in future events:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Let us know if you have any questions,

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

:frowning_face:

Will use better secret words in the future.

1 Like