#35602 28 March 2022

1. Drop ID #35602

2. Community information
    https://www.dentsu.com

3. Nature of the event
    This POAP is created for Dentsu Taiwan’s Metaverse Salon 03, the third event of a guest speaker series. The event features Neil Lee, Executive Director and Co-Founder of EchoX. Attendees can claim the POAP at the end of the event, so they can document their unique digital journeys.

4. Distribution plan
    The plan is to distribute these POAPs via POAP Secrets.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I think this petition is being held because the file submitted exceeds 200K. I have prepared an updated version with a smaller file size to be resubmitted.

Hi @stephanieee_chen

Your last event only had 15 Mints.

Based on this, Curation body had made the decision to positively review your drop for 50/150 Secret-word links.

If you require additional codes for this event please request a Top-up in the form of Mint-links

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello,

We ran into technical difficulties during our last event, and the message “Verification failed! Either you took too long, or a lot of people are scanning at the same time, please scan again :)” popped up for everyone. So in the end only a handful of people were able to successfully mint the POAP before the event ended. That’s why we are trying a new method this time via secret code. I have already requested for a Top-up. As our upcoming event is in the next few hours, I am hoping to be able to have additional codes soon. Thanks!

Hey @stephanieee_chen

The Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition.

I see there are 13 mints until now:

Do you have a list of the attendees?

Hey! :wave:

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body