#35522 3.31.22 (MZP: Mutant Zombie Playground)

Drop Information:
This drop will only be claimable for those who attend the MZP Opening Exhibition at Gallery187 (in decentraland -51, -106) on 3-31-22 @ 10pm UTC.

Nature of the event:
This POAP represents attendance of the Opening Exhibition of Mutant Zombie Playground (an NFT solo series by JDR187) and the first ever gathering at Gallery187, located in Decentraland (-51, -106) at 10pm UTC on 3-31-22. This will be an art show and gathering of friends, supporters and virtual neighbors, to support the artist and to network.

Link to artist and ads:
http://www.twitter.com/187JDR

Distribution plan:
Mint Links will be distributed only to those who attend the event itself in virtual person on 3-31, at Gallery187 in Decentraland. Codes for the POAP will be given out via the discord that attendees will join, once they arrive. There will be a special channel in my discord where the attendees will request, and be sent the mint links via a DM from me.

@JDR187

Unfortunately, this event has been reviewed with negative results.

Please take a look at:

For this use case you should utilize POAP Mint-links & a the DCL dispenser.

We look forward to reviewing your future drop requests.
I would resubmit with the updated distribution method

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Would I be able to request the codes, and then DM them to the people that join my discord when they attend the event? I don’t have the time or ability to set up the dispenser for this first time. Do I resubmit it a certain way…or just change the info in the original post?

Thanks,
Jon

I resubmitted with that method here: I also changed wording on this original post.

Hey @JDR187

Congrats!

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review for 50/99 mint links. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

PS: If you need more mint links for your event, feel free to request a top-up.