[#35324][03.26.22][260]

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Twitter: @The_PeopleDAO
    Linktree: People DAO | Linktree
  3. Nature of the event
    The event is a community call held Twitter Spaces where those interested get a chance to learn about PeopleDAO through general announcements and team updates. The POAP commemorates their attendance.
  4. Distribution plan
    The POAPs are distributed through BanklessDAO’s Degen Bot. Attendees are instructed to join a specific Discord Stage to show they are present and following instructions. The bot is set to monitor the stage for an unannounced 15 min window during the meeting. Users on the discord who were monitored by Degen Bot are added to the claim list. Attendees claim the POAP in a separate Discord Channel once it’s available.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    As in my other appeal, I don’t understand why the petition is being held. I had no issues for a short period of time. Hopefully I will find the issue and avoid it in the future.

**350 codes is needed for this meeting. I put 260 above as I wasn’t sure if the original request was important. If it is possible to add the additional 90 codes I would appreciate it. If not I understand.

Hey @greenside.eth

I can’t see your petition for 260 codes, can you please check? I think you submit a petition for 0 codes.

I do not know how to do this. How do I check?

You should have received a confirmation email:

The only email I received for this was titled " New POAP Drop created" and I was given this link: POAP (Edit: Link)

And can you please check the content of the email?

I have created a new petition and will wait for review.

Hey @greenside.eth

Same as here: [#35322][03.19.22][260]

Hey @greenside.eth

Do you have the same amount of attendees for both events, #35324 and #35322?

No, they have different amounts. When I created the POAP drop I didn’t know the total # of attendees for #35324. As I stated above, #35324 requires 350 links though my original guess was 260.

Hey @greenside.eth

We noticed that your drop has been seriously compromised as many farmers minted your POAPs: POAP Gallery

Farmers are people/bots who show up for free NFTs . Farmers do not care about your community or ours. POAP issuers are expected to be responsible for the way they distribute POAPs to community members. Issuers should only give POAPs to the people who actually participated in the event being commemorated.

The Curation Body reviews issuer’s past drops and checks if they were responsibly distributed. Multiple poor distributions can result in negative reviews of future petitions.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body