[#35322][03.19.22][260]

1. Drop ID

2. Community Information
    Twitter: @The_PeopleDAO
    Linktree: People DAO | Linktree

3. Nature of the event
    The event is a community call held Twitter Spaces where those interested get a chance to learn about PeopleDAO through general announcements and team updates. The POAP commemorates their attendance.

4. Distribution Plan
    The POAPs are distributed through BanklessDAO’s Degen Bot. Attendees are instructed to join a specific Discord Stage to show they are present and following instructions. The bot is set to monitor the stage for an unannounced 15 min window during the meeting. Users on the discord who were monitored by Degen Bot are added to the claim list. Attendees claim the POAP in a separate Discord Channel once it’s available.

5. Why do you believe the Petition is being held?
    I don’t understand why the petition is being held. I had no issues for a short period of time.

Hey @greenside.eth

Have you requested a petition for 0 codes?

Can you please elaborate? I thought this was the petition. I do not understand what I am supposed to do. In my previous attempt to appeal I was only told to follow the template so I have done that.

If there is documentation that explains this, please link it.

Hi again. I have just created a petition for this drop here. Is this correct?

Hey @greenside.eth

Thanks for the context.

The Curation Body made a negative review of your petition as you submitted a petition for a POAP website. If you want to distribute via Degen, you should request mint links.

Do you have a list of the attendees?

Hi @Fio,

Thank you for the update, I appreciate it.

How do you set up a petition for mint links? I’m sorry but I do not know what to do next. Degen Bot automated this part in the past. I do have a list of attendees generated using Degen.

Hey @greenside.eth

As I can see, you requested 260 mint links yesterday :slight_smile:

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Hey @greenside.eth

We noticed that your drop has been seriously compromised as many farmers minted your POAPs: POAP Gallery

Farmers are minters who show up for free NFTs. Farmers do not care about your community or ours. POAP issuers are expected to be responsible for the way they distribute POAPs to community members. Issuers should only give POAPs to the people who actually participated in the event being commemorated.

The Curation Body reviews issuer’s past drops and checks if they were responsibly distributed. Multiple poor distributions can result in negative reviews of future petitions.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

:wave:@greenside.eth

Closing this petition due to inactivity.

We look forward to reviewing your future drop petitions

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body