#34972 (24 Mar 2022): request for additional POAPs

1. Drop ID: 34972
  2. Community information: https://twitter.com/thehugxyz (currently closed Discord); Medium article: HUG it out with us. Learn about HUG’s vision and our… | by HUG | Mar, 2022 | Medium
  3. Nature of the event: Founding members of our curate-to-earn discovery platform for NFTs founded by Randi Zuckerberg
  4. Distribution plan: Via our closed Discord
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? My POAP was approved but I was only given 60 links instead of the 330 I requested for

Hey @safronova

Thanks for reaching out!
I see you received a positive review for 50/330 mint links. How do you plan to distribute them?

Hi there - I already received 60 mint links from my original application of 330. Does this mean I get an additional 50 more? How do I access it?

Sorry I made a mistake, I meant 60.

You should have received an email with a .txt file :slight_smile:

I already got approved for the 60. I lodged a ticket to get more than the 60 as I requested for 330. Could you please help?

Can you help us responding this question?

How do you plan to distribute them?
I see you said via Discord, but how specifically?

Through the links provided!

Our Discord is closed so we will circulate the POAP links you provided to the community for them to claim. However we need 330 and right now have only been given 60.

Do you plan to send 330 codes manually?

Yes we will be sending the 330 codes manually

Ok perfect!

Can you please submit a top-up petition for 270 mint links?

Thanks!

https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/top-up-petition-for-an-additional-270-links-for-drop-id-34972/4331

Top-up petition submitted

Hey @safronova

I’m sorry, but Curators would need to see the first 60 mint links distributed before submitting more POAPs for this drop.

We see 0 POAPs minted for the moment. Can you please distribute the first 60? We’d like to consider the new petition with that context: POAP Gallery

Sorry for the confusion.

Hi there, we have distributed the 60 mint links. I have already submitted the petition for additional links. Could you please kindly provide them now? Thank you!

Congrats, looks like your top-up petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body